I offer the following services, for both technology enabled SAP delivery projects and technical pre-sales campaigns:
- Technical Architecture – Design and assurance from requirement shaping to solution design
- Technical Leadership – Able to elevate from role and cross the divide between Technical, Stakeholder Management (CxO) and Programme/Project Management
- RFx Support – Supporting vendor selection/bid-management
- Delivery Assurance – Lead and govern a project/programme to a successful time, cost and quality outcome
- Recovery – To repair at risk/failing technology enabled projects or programmes
- Advisory – Product evaluation, quality assurance and developing campaigns
- Deliverable Based Work Packages – With an experienced BASIS delivery team for both customers and product vendors
- Expert Witness – To support plaintiffs or the defence in disputing or supporting delivery work packages and contracts
My experience and ability is underpinned by 10+ full implementation lifecycles and various ad-hoc consulting/advistory engagements spanning 17+ years. I have lead technology enabled change for FTSE 10 organisations across multiple industry disciplines.
For an overview of my experience and personal endorsements of my work please visit my LinkedIn profile page.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
If you feel as though your project or ERP solution could benefit from my services, feel free to book a meeting with me.
If you are on the US West Coast I keep my diary open a little longer during the day. You can access my extended day diary here.
RESUME / CV
To access a copy of my latest resume or curriculum vitae – depending on which side of the pond you are on – click here.
Launched on 1st Dec 2020
Available for immediate download.
In this eBook I collapse several lifecycles of experience in migrating ERP workloads into the PaaS, SaaS and IaaS cloud platforms, into a single book.
I cover many topics from business case planning, costings, migration risks and much more.
Yes, I appreciate it’s a PDF so it won’t sell out and it’s free, so there is no discount… but by pre-ordering you will receive your copy directly once the book is launched.